Watch BB18!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

THANK YOU!!!

The BB18 season is now over, but we are lucky to have a Fall Edition (Big Brother: Over the Top) to begin in just 1 week from today! It won't be on TV, only online through CBS All Access (live feeds). I saw over on Twitter that we will have access to all the comps, live evictions, and even Diary Room sessions! How cool is that?!! :D I'm sooooo excited!! So if you haven't yet, go grab up the live feeds and be ready for next Wednesday! (Stay tuned to this blog for more details this week.)

I want to thank each and every single one of you (yes YOU!!!) for your support this season! I know a lot of y'all checked out of the season early on and I don't blame you. Some of you stuck around and made it worth it for me to continue to blog the most uninteresting BB seasons of all time. lol So thanks for that. :)

To every person who bought the live feeds through me and/or donated, it is ONLY because of your support that I was able to be here all summer long blogging as much I could. This site is and always has been 100% fan-supported and I am so humble with all your support over the past 10 seasons. From the bottom of my humble heart...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bella and I can't wait to see you guys & gals next Wednesday for BB: Over the Top!!! :D
Sincerely,
Jamie & Miss Bella

4 comments:

Taz Caz said...

You are a saint. This season was excruciating. You hung in there. So THANK YOU (and Bella) for sticking it out. We all love you.

Unknown said...

Yeah Nicole won!!!-- I am in shock! Love DaVonne.

Unknown said...

So happy for nicole and also happy that the jury saw Paul as I did.

Jamie said...

lol thanks shannon! we love y'all right back!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.